Forecast for this Saturday’s Walk with a Doc calls for…rain. So, we are regrettably cancelling our walk and we apologize for the late notice. We were hoping the weather would work with us but, Mother Nature has her own schedule and there’s very little we can do about that. Still, this is the valley and we’ve seen mild weather, even in December. Until then, stay warm and we hope to see you all at our next Walk with a Doc.